Help With Button Commands

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Help With Button Commands

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    N538TM
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Question for you, Have you tried a different usb port? Does the DA unit require 2.0 or 3.0?  Is it plugged in to a 2.0 or 3.0 and does it need external power (I.E. powered usb hub).  According to BFG his buttons are using the stock variable commands.  Try adding these to your lua.  Where the * is in the script put your joystick number.

if PLANE_ICAO == “C172” then — The script only runs for the stock C172SP
    create_switch(*, “sim/fuel/fuel_selector_lft”, 0, 0, 1)
    end
    create_switch(*, “sim/fuel/fuel_selector_all “, 0, 0, 1)
    end

create_switch(*, “sim/fuel/fuel_selector_rgt “, 0, 0, 1)

create_switch(*, “sim/fuel/fuel_selector_none “, 0, 0, 1)

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Not seeing it in the 3D cockpit and it not working in X-Plane are two different issues. If the cutoff valve is indeed cutting the fuel flow, does it matter if you see it in the virtual cockpit? I mean, you have a physical switch and it’s working. Same for the tanks: run off one tank for an hour and see if the fuel level drops. If it does, does it matter if the switch in the VC has flipped? If X-Plane is seeing the panel and if it registers clicks in the joystick config screen when you flip the switches, then problem isn’t with the panel as it’s done it’s job of sending signals to the sim. The problem would be on the sim side. And if the datarefs are actually registering, then again, I’d ask what the value is of having to see the fuel selector (for example) actually turn in the virtual cockpit.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Stephen
    Participant

For those looking for X-Plane 10 assignments for the DA 1015 Cessna Panel, I’ve attached a sheet they sent to me.

However, I do not have a “Fuel Pump Toggle” option on mine. Is this universal or did I miss an update?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Brian Hedrick
    Participant

WOW!  Now why didn’t I think of that?  I was so caught up in seeing it actually flip the switch in the VC that I completely forgot that I won’t even be looking at that in practice.  Thanks for that.  I’ll give this a shot later tonight.

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

😉

N15JG On PilotEdge

Brian Hedrick
    Participant

Well, yep, that was it.  The fuel panel works just fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.