FlightIllusion Radio Stack Unboxing And First Look

Home Forums User Reviews Hardware Reviews FlightIllusion Radio Stack Unboxing And First Look

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I shot this a few months back after receiving the Basement Sim’s new avionics from FlightIllusion. After several months with them in the sim, I consider them fantastic. Some of the minor fit issues I describe in this video disappeared when they were appropriately mounted, and I’m VERY happy with them and the software that drives them. These are pricey products, but they are exactly like the units I’m using in the real-world airplane in which I train. The Saitek gear was building the wrong muscle memory for me, and I’m glad I made the switch. Thanks for watching.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Uriel
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

How much was that set up @bfg

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Depends on the units you choose to get and the exchange rate as they’re made in Europe. Here’s the product page with pricing. They are not cheap, and the makes did give me some promotional consideration because of the blog. I still had to swallow hard to make the purchase, but in retrospect, I’m very glad I have them. Reaching for totally different avionics in the home and real cockpit was becoming a problem.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.