First Post – Started construction today!

Home Forums Construction First Post – Started construction today!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bobby
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

First post, so first things first – hello everyone! I’ve been wanting to build a home cockpit for quite a long time, and finding the Youtube page for OnTheGlideslope was just what I needed to kick the project into gear! I’m not a real world pilot, but have always been interested in simulated aviation.

Also, a small request for the community here – if anyone knows where I can find a saitek trim wheel and TPM module, I’d be grateful for the information.  So far, those two things are proving difficult to come by.

I’m sure I’ll be posting many questions as the project progresses, so thanks in advance for the shared wisdom. Can’t wait to hit the skies!

Here are some pictures of our first day – my son and I are going to spend today working on finishing up the structure and start the panel.

John
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Great start!  Looking forward to the finished project!

John

N916PP

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

LOVE IT! And a family project to boot. Well done and great luck with the rest of the project. You will love it.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Bobby
    Participant

I wanted to follow up on my initial post. I’m mostly finished with the sim build. There are still a few touch up things to do, but I’m flying 🙂

Pictures in the link. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

https://imgur.com/a/mv4d1xm

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Just looked through your gallery. Great work!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.