Final design

Home Forums Videos & Photos Final design

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Ivo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

hi,

i started a few designs, but always got to give it up due to room size, or room unavailable.

so this is the one I will work on, small room, 2.4by 2.4 meters, I know, a closset .

my shell is painted and in to place, so are the side tv’s.

the goal is to make a Beech Baron 58 with glass.

for the moment have the Simionic bezels, ipads still needed, and standby gauges will come from Flightillusions, have to order them next week.

for the yoke I thinking of  Bruner CLS , but it is a costly thing, so will consider this with care.

the throttle I make myself, designd it in Fusion 360′ and in the procces of 3D printing a master for each piece, to serve as a mold the rest will be casted.

for the throttle I will use hall sensors, tested it and it seems to work.

attached some pics and a clip

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ivo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Attachments:
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Very cool! How is it coming along?

N15JG On PilotEdge

Ivo
    Participant

Hi, thanks for asking, it’s on hold, I am on  vacation and not at home for a month.

gonna adjust the design to make it more compact, the principle is working fine.

since I do not know the real travel distance of the levers, took 90 degrees from idle to full, resulting in a gear ratio of 1:2 .

is someone can give me the real travel distance of the levers of the baron 58 , that would be nice.

ivo

Ivo
    Participant

Half way there

Attachments:
    Ivo
    Participant

F05257FC-435F-4067-9867-D1C8FE8166DA

Attachments:
    Ivo
    Participant

0F47B344-0DE8-4143-BBC4-DE5A026DFDAF

Attachments:
    Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Wow. What a great project!

N15JG On PilotEdge

Ivo
    Participant

D807668C-FF72-47BF-AE7A-777B27D50C50

It was great, but had to abandon it, the 3D printed parts are not strong enough and they warp.

it would be nice in alu though, but that is beyond my skills.

decided to buy one from  virtual fly.

in the mean time my mip is almost done, waiting for the Flight illusion gauges,

the Simionic G1000 is  already in place, just needs the ipads

ivo

Attachments:
    Ivo
    Participant

9FC95504-351F-4B1A-974B-60287F14AD82

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.