Dual Cockpit Controls

Home Forums Avionics & Controls Dual Cockpit Controls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I have the Pro Flight Yoke system and rudder pedals. How do I get xplane to read dual controls. Also I came across an older post that mentioned having a toggle to switch the controls over to the FO seat. As of right now, only one side has control of the airplane at all times and we haven’t figure out how to create dual controls with a toggle. Anyone have any advice?

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

X-Plane, unlike P3D or FSX, will not read deflections from two sets of control simultaneously. I wrote a how-to on how I solved this here. Hope it helps. Works great for me.

N15JG On PilotEdge

Corey
    Participant

Still cannot figure out the script method for dual controls….I am using a 4 hub usb for the 2 sets of flight controls….switchable….but still not really “dual” controls as in fsx….. sigh

C

Basement Fly Guy
    Keymaster

Corey, do a search on the main page. In the comments someone posted a software solution that allows you to configure joysticks and yokes where, in essence, the game (X-Plane) sees a virtual yoke as being plugged into the USB port to which you have mapped physical yoke controls. So, for example, you can have both real yoke X axes mapped to the virtual yoke’s X axis, which X-Plane then sees as one …

See this: https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/89279-ujr-universal-joystick-remapper-using-vjoy/

N15JG On PilotEdge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.