Construction High

Home Forums Construction Construction High

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Florian
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi. I have a Question to the Plans of Wooden Construct. I have Download the Plans. Is is correct that the high of the construct from   ground to top only 150 cm ??? And wide from left to right ?Please answer in german cm pls . Thank You and sorry for my englisch 😜

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Florian.
    Richard Wolff
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

That’s correct. I built a copy and it is 150cm high (59 inches in those archaic units), and 130 cm wide (51 inches). Those are outside dimensions. After a while, I stopped bumping my head on the entrance.

Richard

Florian
    Participant

Thank you very much !!!!

Greets Flo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.