Comandos duales mecanicamente

Home Forums Construction Comandos duales mecanicamente

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pablo
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Buen dia amigos, he decidido unir los comandos pero en forma mecanica y les comparto como lo hice obteniendo muy buenos resultados.-Obviamente uno es el principal y arrastra al del copiloto sin ser funcionales sus botones pero para que pueda volar alcanza y sobra.- Comparto las fotos.-

Good day friends, I decided to join the commands but in a mechanical way and I share them as I did obtaining very good results.-Obviously one is the principal and drags the copilot without being functional their buttons but so that he can fly reaches and surplus.- I share the photos.-

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Peter Spencer
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

very ntersting mod to get the saitek yokes to match in movement! you should do a video on this.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Peter Spencer.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.