Cessna 172 prototype

Home Forums Construction Cessna 172 prototype

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I’m working with a 172 panel, did this prototype with plywood and waiting the aluminum panel to redo it. Will use an Ipad for the radios apps from remote flight, just a picture for now. I like get radios from flight illusion but $$$$, alternative to build the radios following flyingforfun website. Soon will post the pictures of the cockpit, two 43 side TV’s and waiting the projector. Need advice for a throttle quadrant, had a saitek kit but sold when got the Yoko.

prototype

P
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Looking AWESOME!  What are you using for the gauges? Are the knobs functional?

Really nice…

Pedro J Monroig
    Participant

I have a tv as a monitor behind the panel and Im using air manager for the gauges. I have  leobonard BU0836X to handle the encoders, yes knobs are functional.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.