Cessna 172 Instrument Panel

Home Forums Software Cessna 172 Instrument Panel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

I apologize in advance as I think this has been asked and answered before, I just can’t find it.  I’ve been utilizing Planemaker to try to remove the instrument panel so I can just see the cowling and prop out the front, but I just can’t figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since I’m at it I’ve also picked up a stutter every 3-4 seconds.  I don’t remember it starting until I started using Air Manager but disconnecting wont stop it.  I’m using a Gforce GTX 1070 graphics card if that helps.  I’ve also tried turning all of the graphics settings to the lowest point and it hasn’t helped.

Thanks for any help on this.

Richard Wolff
    Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Under top level menu item “Standard”, select “Misc Objects”, and for each one you don’t want, click on the “clear” button.

Jeff
    Participant

Thanks for your help.   I was reading back thru the site and actually downloaded the 172 from there and it worked perfectly.  I appreciate your response back.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.