Reply To: I need some tips for the 3 screens setup guys

Home Forums Construction I need some tips for the 3 screens setup guys Reply To: I need some tips for the 3 screens setup guys

Hanan Moiseyev
Participant

Deprecated: Function wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/anelson/domains/ontheglideslope.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5414

Hi Louis,

My setup is still in design progress, as I now understand that aligning the bottom (or top) of all screens will make life easier when trying to align them all.

I have also started to play around with the way I want my dashboard to be set. I like “close to reality” setups but I had a few limitations. For example, the stock wood paltes over here are 122cm wide, and that’s about 2 inches less then what can fit to pilot sits. So I built my own sit and I will pad it later, and the second sit will be an office chair.

the entire unit has to be mobile, so it is basically up in the air (on wheels), which is a good thing, I actually had my basement flooded last Friday, and the sim is fine (the PC is also in the rig)

Feel free to ask more questions…