I’ve recently created some homemade orthographic photo scenery for Utah, as well as scenery for KPUC Carbon County, and did this flight to try out both. This one was just for fun, although I did use PilotEdge for flight following along the way and for the approach into the KSLC Bravo airspace. As always, thanks for watching.
Details on the add-ons:
– Default XP11 Cessna 172 (free)
– Home made orthophoto scenery (free)
– Project BetterSky sky textures (free)
– SkyMaxx Pro for the clouds
– Add-on KPUC and KSLC scenery from x-plane.org (free)
– Airport Environment textures (free)
– World2XP America OSM data (free)
– HD Mesh 3 (free)
– US West Real Life OSM/autogen mapping (free)
Should you want my Price scenery, it’s here.